GATHER – PLAY – GROW
Imagine an Outdoor Wedding & Event Venue in Fargo / Moorhead where your senses come alive to the sound of nature all around you, the seductive scent of wildflowers flirt with your nose.
A soft prairie breeze brushes through the trees as the meandering Red River flows behind you.
Candlelit chandeliers suspended overhead in the Ballroom share space with feelings of joy. Imagine as you take your first step towards the moment you have been waiting for, you know for certain; this is where I want to say “I DO.”
The Yard, where nature marries elegance.
- Absolutely Beautiful!
- Best location in the FM area for rural weddings or events.
- Just minutes from downtown.
- Pristine, private and exclusive 12 acre wildlife area along the Red River.
- PAVED roads to On-site parking, away from all photo areas.
- Some motels we work with offer Free Shuttle service.
- Endless Photographic views.
- On-site Food and Beverage Caterer.
- Enjoy a cocktail at the “BIN THERE” Bar/Lounge. An artistically designed grain bin strategically tucked into the bank of the Mighty Red.
- Dine and Dance in the Elegant and modern Ballroom, once a historic Barn. For larger functions Open it up to a beautiful attached Tent surrounded by flower gardens.
- Large Bridal prep area with full hair salon and in house stylist.
- Observation/Crying room overlooks the ceremony.
- Bed and Breakfast. Perfect for family or group getaways, Sport groups, Quilting groups, Shopping, Snowmobiling, etc.
- River access for kayaking, Fishing or C-C Ski groups cross paths with groomed snowmobile trails.
- Also home to CARS AND STRIPES, our on-site graphics and sign shop, helping to customize your day in many ways!
Marti Hoekstra September 20, 2018
Having our wedding at the Yard was a dream come true. Cliff takes his weddings and events PERSONAL puts his WHOLE SELF into your day. It was amazing to see it all come together- to seeing the set up for the ceremony and reception..to seeing the personalized sign at the end of the driveway – He puts the LITTLE details into the work that make it personal and extra special!!! This is a GEM of a spot and we feel honored to be the first couple to dance in the barn! The entire spot captures, rustic, natures natural beauty, yet ELEGANT all at the same time. We created so many memories throughout the entire planning process: from our first visit to tour, to the wedding rehearsal, to me and the girls getting ready on site to our ceremony and reception. Our guests had nothing but POSITIVE feedback and all commented about how much fun they were having as well as how different and beautiful it is out there. ALSO – BRIDES – the photos. SERIOUSLY so many options – trees, field, river, grass – it is PERFECTION. Go with the DREAM package on his site – I promise you will NOT be disappointed – Cliff puts his heart into every event, is SO accommodating.. and made it our BEST DAY EVER.
Kelly Brown and Kyle Onerheim recommend The YARD!
What can I say about The Yard… We were married July 27, 2018. It was the most perfect day. I couldn’t have wished for better!! The scenery was beautiful, the ballroom was perfect for our dinner, everything was just wonderful down to the last detail. I would highly recommend The YARD to anyone who is looking for the perfect outdoor wedding! We were even lucky enough to use the outdoor dance floor, which had outdoor tables and chairs close by and very close to the Bin There Bar. We were the first wedding out there and thanks to Cliff Enns we had the perfect day!! Cliff Enns is very accommodating. He asked my opinion on everything down to the smallest detail, and was a huge help when we had a dress malfunction, he was there with safety pins and a scissors. I honestly couldn’t recommend a better venue for your perfect day! We had such a wonderful time at our wedding at The YARD!! I hope that this beautiful property gets used many times over and over!! Thank you Cliff Enns for being so helpful with our wedding day!!
I had the chance to shoot a couple engagement
Contact Cliff Enns to check availability and schedule a tour!