GATHER – PLAY – GROW
PRIME DATES STILL AVAILABLE FOR 2019 & 2020!
Imagine an Outdoor Wedding & Event Venue in Fargo / Moorhead where your senses come alive to the sound of nature all around you, the seductive scent of wildflowers flirt with your nose.
A soft prairie breeze brushes through the trees as the meandering Red River flows behind you.
Candlelit chandeliers suspended overhead in the Ballroom share space with feelings of joy. Imagine as you take your first step towards the moment you have been waiting for, you know for certain; this is where I want to say “I DO.”
The Yard, where nature marries elegance.
- Absolutely the Most Beautiful and Romantic Venue and…
- Best location in the FM area for a Competitively priced rural wedding or event.
- Just minutes from downtown.
- Pristine, private and exclusive 12 acre wildlife area along the Red River.
- PAVED roads to On-site parking, away from all photo areas.
- Some motels we work with offer Free Shuttle service and Discounts.
- Endless Photographic views.
- Dress in our Glamorous Bridal Parlor with in house stylist.
- Overlooking the Most Romantic CEREMONY Space you can imagine. (see WEDDINGS)
- Dine and Dance in the Elegant and modern Ballroom, once a historic Barn Opens up to a beautiful attached Tent surrounded by flower gardens. (see WEDDINGS)
- On-site Food and Beverage Caterer. (see DINE)
- Enjoy a cocktail at the “BIN THERE” Bar/Lounge. An artistically designed grain bin strategically tucked into the bank of the Mighty Red. (see WEDDINGS)
- Guest House. Perfect for family or group getaways, Sport groups, Quilting groups, Shopping, Snowmobiling, etc.
- River access and groomed snowmobile trails for kayaking, Fishing or C-C Ski groups.
- Also home to our on-site graphics and sign shop, helping to customize your day in many ways!
Sonja and Nathan Stang August 25, 2018
The Yard was an amazing venue. We were lucky to book it just a few months before our date! It is set right next to the Red River and has so many beautiful areas for photos to be taken. The reception hall is gorgeous. You would never guess that is what the building looks like on the inside from just seeing the outside. It did not take much to decorate, as it was very classy to begin with. We had space inside for all of our guests for the reception and meal. We brought in a live band and had our party outside on the lawn/outdoor dance floor. Lights on the trees and the cool grain bin – turned bar were unique touches. The owner was very flexible and worked with us on our vision. He was responsive, available, and truly “in it” with us. He was outside during the duration of the day, helping move items and transitioning from the ceremony to the party. Guests had nothing but compliments on the venue. With the updates the owner is preparing to do, events at The Yard will only get better. We highly recommend The Yard!
The YARD venue has so much to offer and is able to accommodate many different types of events! Down Home nonprofit hosted their Hoedown fundraiser at this phenomenal venue, and it continues to be the topic of many conversations. From the ease and flow of the evening to the gorgeous setting, layout versatility, and Cliff’s creative and innovative ideas, Down Home’s event was nothing short of a huge success. Check out the venue for yourself and start planning the possibilities for your next event.
Marti Hoekstra September 15, 2018
Having our wedding at the Yard was a dream come true. Cliff takes his weddings and events PERSONAL puts his WHOLE SELF into your day. It was amazing to see it all come together- to seeing the set up for the ceremony and reception..to seeing the personalized sign at the end of the driveway – He puts the LITTLE details into the work that make it personal and extra special!!! This is a GEM of a spot and we feel honored to be the first couple to dance in the barn! The entire spot captures, rustic, natures natural beauty, yet ELEGANT all at the same time. We created so many memories throughout the entire planning process: from our first visit to tour, to the wedding rehearsal, to me and the girls getting ready on site to our ceremony and reception. Our guests had nothing but POSITIVE feedback and all commented about how much fun they were having as well as how different and beautiful it is out there. ALSO – BRIDES – the photos. SERIOUSLY so many options – trees, field, river, grass – it is PERFECTION. Go with the DREAM package on his site – I promise you will NOT be disappointed – Cliff puts his heart into every event, is SO accommodating.. and made it our BEST DAY EVER.
Kelly Brown and Kyle Onerheim recommend The YARD!
What can I say about The Yard… We were married July 27, 2018. It was the most perfect day. I couldn’t have wished for better!! The scenery was beautiful, the ballroom was perfect for our dinner, everything was just wonderful down to the last detail. I would highly recommend The YARD to anyone who is looking for the perfect outdoor wedding! We were even lucky enough to use the outdoor dance floor, which had outdoor tables and chairs close by and very close to the Bin There Bar. We were the first wedding out there and thanks to Cliff Enns we had the perfect day!! Cliff Enns is very accommodating. He asked my opinion on everything down to the smallest detail, and was a huge help when we had a dress malfunction, he was there with safety pins and a scissors. I honestly couldn’t recommend a better venue for your perfect day! We had such a wonderful time at our wedding at The YARD!! I hope that this beautiful property gets used many times over and over!! Thank you Cliff Enns for being so helpful with our wedding day!!
I had the chance to shoot a couple engagement
Contact Cliff Enns to check availability and schedule a tour!